The BuzzPark Raffle Enterprise Edition is our premier raffle software application. Comprised of three components, (Server, Workstation, and Internet) the Enterprise Edition provides scalability while capturing the efficiency and marketing power available with today’s technology.
The Enterprise Workstation allows ticket entry to simultaneously occur at multiple PC’s. All of the ticket information gathered in the Enterprise Workstations is then exported to the Enterprise Server where the information is then stored. All tickets are printed from a printer attached to the PC where the Enterprise Server is running (this is a standard personal computer). Tickets are printed onto pre-printed and perforated 8 ˝” x 11" paper which we can supply.
Included in the Enterprise Workstation are many simple and useful features which are designed to expedite and increase ticket sales. The Enterprise Workstation is based on the standard Microsoft Windows user interface with point and click functionality, pull down menus, navigation menus, and many other helpful features.
Listed below are functions provided in the Enterprise Workstation:
- Enterprise Workstation can be installed on multiple PC’s.
- Security: User name and password protected.
- Enter ticket sales individually or by groups.
- Review ticket entry session before saving.
- Track name, address, and phone number.
- Track source of ticket sale via department field.
- Departments are customizable.
- Ticket purchases can be reviewed through the selection query.
- Ability to edit sponsor information.
- Export ticket information to Enterprise Server.
BuzzPark Raffle Enterprise Edition pricing:
- Enterprise Server (required): $2500
- Enterprise Workstation (optional): $1500
- Enterprise Internet (optional): $3000
- One user licence.
- One year free technical support.