The BuzzPark Raffle Standard Edition is our basic raffle software application. The Standard Edition resides on a single PC and stores all of the data on the same computer. Tickets are printed from a printer attached to the PC onto pre-printed and perforated 8 ½” x 11" paper which we can supply.
Included in the Standard Edition are many simple and useful features which are designed to expedite and increase ticket sales. The raffle application is based on the standard Microsoft Windows user interface with point and click functionality, pull down menus, navigation menus, and many other helpful features.
Listed below are functions provided in the Standard Edition:
- Security: User name and password protected.
- Set start ticket number as desired.
- Track name, address, and phone number.
- Track source of ticket sale via department field.
- Departments are customizable.
- Optional ticket printing upon sponsor information entry.
- Ticket purchases can be reviewed through the selection query.
- Ability to edit sponsor information.
- Ability to print or reprint tickets.
Standard Edition price: $1500
- One user licence.
- One year free technical support.