The BuzzPark Raffle Enterprise Edition is our premier raffle software application. Comprised of three components, (Server, Workstation, and Internet) the Enterprise Edition provides scalability while capturing the efficiency and marketing power available with today’s technology.
The Enterprise Internet allows tickets to be purchased directly over the internet with the use of secure credit card transactions. The Alexander Volunteer Fire Department in Rochester, NY generated $4000 in ticket sales over the Internet with the Enterprise Internet in the first two months of use (this does not include other standard mail or walk-in ticket sales).
The ticket information is entered on your website (which we can design for you) and then stored temporarily on a database linked to your website. The ticket information is then exported to the Enterprise Server where it is then stored. Funds generated via the Enterprise Internet are transferred to your financial account. All tickets are printed from a printer attached to the PC where the Enterprise Server is running (this is a standard personal computer). Tickets are printed onto pre-printed and perforated 8 ½ x 11" paper which we can supply.
Included in the Enterprise Internet are many simple and useful features which are designed to expedite and increase ticket sales. The Enterprise Internet is based on the standard Internet browser user interface with point and click functionality, secure data transmission, navigation menus, and many other helpful features.
Listed below are functions provided in the Enterprise Internet:
- Enterprise Internet can be accessed by any computer connected to the Internet.
- Website is protected with secure data and financial security software.
- Internet user enters all required information for you.
- Sponsor immediately receives their raffle tickets numbers and confirmation of their purchase.
- Export ticket information to Enterprise Server.
- Get world wide exposure by registering your site free with major Internet search engines.
BuzzPark Raffle Enterprise Edition pricing:
- Enterprise Server (required): $2500
- Enterprise Workstation (optional): $1500
- Enterprise Internet (optional): $3000
- One user licence.
- One year free technical support.